Bakery Tray Trolleys
Bakery and confectionary trays are a common site in the food industry, as well as being a practical size storage tray for many different industry sectors. REA Plasrack Bakery tray trolleys offer a convenient method to store and handle these trays, in a safe and hygienic way. We have a choice of trolleys from 4 tiers up to 12 tier specifications to hold each of the three standard depth trays.
REA Plasrack can also produce bespoke double or even triple stack bakery trolleys to hold more trays in one complete unit. It is also possible to mix up the combination of tray depths on one plastic bakery trolley.
We fit strong plastic castors with 125mm non-marking rubber tread wheel as standard. However we also offer trolleys with stainless steel castors and 100mm nylon wheels. Both wheel types will satisfy EHO hygiene regulations as well as being NSF compliant. If you have any special wheel requirements REA Plasrack can help to accommodate this as well.
- Suitable for use in many different areas such as; cold rooms, freezers, kitchens, hotels, restaurants, butcher shops, bakery and deli shops, food production factories, hospitals, pharmaceutical and many more.
- Quality is our primary feature with all bakery trolleys, designed and manufactured to last an exceptional length of time, as well as complying with NSF strict sanitation requirements for hygiene.
- Tray size compatibility;
765 x 455mm x (90, 125, 175mm deep)
762 x 457mm x (92, 123, 176mm deep)
- Shelf space or gaps between levels is fixed in accordance to the suitable tray depth for each trolley model and cannot be changed.
- Used as butcher’s meat trolley, bakery and confectionary trolley and all general use.
- Supplied fully assembled in a fixed construction ready for use.
- Loading is determined by the castor type used.
Standard Plastic rated 90kg per wheel.
Stainless Steel rated 125kg per wheel.
- Depth of a bakery trolley is 830mm.
- Width of a single bakery trolley is 600mm.
- Height is determined by the number of tiers, castor type, and tray depth specification.
- Food grade plastic that will never rust or corrode.
- Floor clearance as standard is 160mm or by using stainless steel castors 130mm.
Remember we are here to help you, If you can’t find the right size plastic bakery trolley in the products below Contact Us we have many different combinations available.
Bakery Tray Trolleys